1.26.2012

happy birthday, kevbo!

my second-oldest brother turns 27 today!
holy moly.
how is it that we are all SO OLD
(by the way, kristi turns 30 tomorrow. now THAT is weird--but more on that tomorrow).

kevin is the sibling directly above me. we are 19 months apart and only separated by about 3 inches. kev and i lived together for a brief stint in utah and they were some of the funnest times of my college career. we frequented eateries together where people often mistook us for a dating couple (which is SUPER weird, considering how much he and I look alike). 

kevin can fix anything. whenever anything of mine breaks (mostly my car because let's be honest, I drive crappy cars), kev is the first person i call. for some reason he always doubts the advice he gives which is silly, because he is so unbelievably smart. in fact, he built a sweet robot his senior year of college and won the regional competition and got to compete nationally (which he never actually went to. dork). check his robot out here! 

kevin is a great older brother and he is married to the sweetest girl (don't ask me how he got so lucky) and i am grateful to have him AND her as part of my family--especially when they come here to LA and visit and buy me mickey mouse pins for my lanyard.

did i mention kevin doesn't have a big toe? well here is his punishment for ALWAYS TAKING HORRIBLE PICTURES OF ME AND POSTING THEM ON FACEBOOK.

guitar heros.

No comments:

Post a Comment