1.21.2012

31 birthdays and counting.

I come from a family of 9 siblings. Out of us 9, there are 4-in laws so far (including Sean) and 5 grandbabies (including ours). From Sean's side, he has 6 brothers (2 are Shantele's twin boys), and one sister-in-law. There are 3 grandbabies (including our kiddos). Add 5 parent-figures on top of that and what do you get?

lots of freaking birthdays.

and guess what?

5 of those occur in January.

And even better yet?

They occur within 5 days of each other.

So, I was thinking today that I seriously love everyone in my huge, crazy, dramatic, hilarious, awesome family, that I am going to dedicate a blog post to each one of them on their birthday.

Oooh, yeah, baby.

And guess what?

Tomorrow, we have TWO.

The twins!

More on that tomorrow.


1 comment: