1.08.2012

and so it begins.

law school starts up again for the hubs tomorrow.

uggghhhhhhh.

ok, that's all the complaining I'll do. we were SO spoiled to have him all to ourselves for the last 24 days. it's actually bittersweet; bitter because we'll see him 1/15 the amount of time we've been seeing him and sweet because me and the babes will be able to get back into a routine of sorts including, but not limited to: more structured naps for the babes (this is mostly for me--I need quiet time!), organized meal times, outside play-time, crafting, reading, organizing, cleaning, more playing, cooking, laundry, and all the other things being a mom and wife are all about. it is utterly inconceivable how much I love getting to stay at home with two of the coolest little people on the planet. I'm not sure how I got so lucky.

:-)

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I can copy and paste this exactly on my blog. I know how you feel! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll just say ditto :) today is day one of back to school for Kevin. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm REALLY enjoying this period of no-school that we are in right now! But I definitely understand what you mean, it is nice to be on more of a routine. Now that Spencer has the same regular shift every week and Avie starts preschool next week, we'll be working on getting back to a schedule again. It will be nice. And I couldn't agree more - I love being at home with my kiddos. It's the best!

    ReplyDelete