1.04.2012

the happiest place on earth.

Did I tell you we have annual passes to Disneyland? We do, and we take advantage of it. Well, I mostly take advantage of it with the slew of guests we have at any given time. However, Sean wanted to take a little overnight trip to Anaheim to spend a few days bouncing back and forth between the parks. So, we got a hotel. I know--a tad ridiculous since Disneyland is an insane 45 minutes from our house. We thought it would be fun, and thanks to our cashback bonus on our Discover card, it was freeeeeeee! Here are some hotel pool pictures, because well, it was 85 degrees in Anaheim yesterday:

ruby girl. 

that girl loves her dad. lots.

 freaking cheese ball.

we call this one tankasaurus rex.

don't mind his muscles.

or is sweet side-part

HAM






waiting for the Christmas parade. that woman tried to squeeze into the approximate 7 inches of space available between me and the person next to me.
 oliver hides in the stroller whenever a parade is going on.
and he's watching Dora.

I'm officially a Disney nerd! lanyard? check. annual pass? check. wear it around my neck all day, on every ride, never taking it off? check.

the only time I like 'it's a small world'

twins :-)

aaaaaand, those are all the pictures we took. haha.
 we really need an actual camera. we took these 
with our video camera (which is a video camera first, camera second).

The trip was made even more enjoyable using the Disney dollars we got in our stockings (thanks, Matt and Shantele!). We ate (disgusting) kings.

4 comments:

  1. Fun!! Love your hair! So long and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man. I wouldn't mind 85 degree weather and Disney land right now. Ruby is a doll. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun!! next time, stop by our place :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, 1. can I move in with you and go all the time 2. your kids are darling. But seriously. I love disneyland.

    ReplyDelete