1.06.2011

first haircut

The reason there is a picture shortage on my blog is because of the shattered camera screen on our old camera and the whole it-takes-15 minutes-to-snap-a-picture, video camera. Don't get me wrong; it takes good videos, but it's a video camera, so that's its sole function. Anyway, Sean's mom gave us a generous, monetary Christmas present and with my portion, I bought a little Nikon! It's cute (obviously the most important thing), had excellent reviews, and takes a picture in about a second.

Unfortunately, I didn't have it before Oliver got his first haircut! Technically it's his second (I gave him a lovely hack-job days earlier), but yeah. I will post a picture from Christmas of his loooooong and goofy hair and then post the after-shot with the new camera!
 
(pre-cut)

(mid-cut)

(after!)

 (this last one is from my phone)

 I love his ears. And his eyes. And his entire face. He looks like a little boy now! He doesn't look happy in any of the last few pictures--it's probably because he misses his hair. But he's still darling.

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Oliver is such a handsome little boy! I'm glad you got a new camera so we can have more blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww cuuute haircut! Where did you get it cut? Love those vintage airplane chairs!

    ReplyDelete