1.23.2011

pink or blue?

Tomorrow is the (official) big day--we find our what I've been cookin'. Yipee! After a failed attempt at 15 weeks, my doc has 100% confidence in tomorrow's appointment. And judging by how uncomfortable this baby has been making over the last several weeks, I'm still going with girl. Here are a few more reasons why (and don't you judge my reasonings):

-My "belly" is sitting COMPLETELY different this time around. Don't ask me how because I can't really explain it.
-face acne. and bacne, and buttne, and everything else you can possibly think of. I think it's true that baby girls in utero steal all their mother's "beauty".
-I have been sick for almost 10 weeks straight. I have been starting to feel a little better the last few days (meaning, no anti-puke meds), thankfully.

Ok, those are the main ones. I hate it when people say, "hmm, yes, well every pregnancy is different..." blahblahblah. Especially people who don't have kids. That's my favorite. Just let me try and justify why this pregnancy has been waaaaay more uncomfortable so far than Oliver's was! It makes me feel better. So, tomorrow at 10:15 am...YESSSSSS!

3 comments:

  1. I say girl. You would love having a little girl! I can't wait to hear what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PINK! Definitely. I'm excited for you to find out!

    ReplyDelete