1.18.2011

cute boy

Oliver has been being awfully cute lately. Here is what we've been up to in the last week:

Lots of Oliver dancing (to music, or us just saying, "dance!")

Oliver staring blankly at the camera

 Opening drawers that are nearly impossible for even me to open. He's freaky strong.

 At the BYU Women's Basketball game vs. Utah (we won!). Oliver is STILL unsure of the new camera

Ok--this is an AWESOME picture. For those of you living under a rock, this is THE Jimmer Fredette. #1 leading scorer in NCAA Division I. The BYU Men's Basketball team is ranked #9 in the nation. So, when we were at the Women's game Sean looked waaaaay across the way and saw Jimmer, sitting alone, and just had to go get his autograph for Oliver. Apparently everyone else thought this was a good idea. Within minutes of him arriving EVERYONE wanted a little piece of Jimmer. Sean waited for a lull, and went over. Here is the darling picture:

 We took Oliver to Provo Towne Center and we went on the little train they have there. Here he is not cooperating with the camera:

We kinda got him to look in this one...

This is the sweet, 4-1 tricycle Nana and Grandpa got Oliver for his birthday (thanks Matt and Shantele!)

 And here is a picture of baby #2--we go in next Monday at 18 weeks to see the preference of shim's private area--I'm about 16 weeks here:
Sean refused to take any picture where my head wasn't showing (all of mine with Oliver don't have my face), so this was the best I could do. I look about the exact same I did at this time with Oliver. Click here. I am still feeling really crummy come nighttime, but typically do fine during the day. Oliver is crazy so we never stop moving until he goes to bed. Well, off to the gym (I need to try and rectify this enormous thigh problem I'm currently dealing with).

6 comments:

  1. Loving the baby bump, you look great! :). And Oliver is super adorable. I'm loving the mohawk. Can't wait for you to find out, even though I know it's a girl! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that picture of Oliver on his bike is to die for!! Love it. Lovin' your bump. Can't wait to meet the little person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pictures! Oliver is so cute and I love his hair and him on that little bike! P.S. I found a pair of Olivers pants the other day that I think Kevin swiped from Christmas, and I haven't the heart to tell him he won't fit into them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super jealous oliver got a pic w. jimmer. i am currently trying to convince my younger sister to stalk jimmer and marry him

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, Oliver is so cute. Second, I wished I looked as cute as you do pregnant.... :) Third, I'm excited for you to find out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, I'm in love with Oliver's hair!!

    ReplyDelete