1.09.2011

fun happenings

We took Oliver to his first basketball game on Saturday--he sat like a perfect angel for 36 of the 40 minutes. I was completely shocked. He was also very aware that we were seated pretty high and the fall to the bottom would be long and far (and painful), so when we tried to take a picture with the court in the background, this was the best we could do:

 (if you look closely, you can see the baby bump at the bottom--it's more like I ate 3 burgers)


Oliver was spoiled this Christmas--mostly by my sister, Kristi. One of his favorite things is a really cute barn that makes noises and has animals and a silo that opens at the top and bottom. Well, I was filling out passport stuff for Oliver when his social security card turned up missing. I had to leave for class so I asked Sean to find it while I was gone. I got a text 20 minutes later that said this, "I found a chicken nugget and Oliver's social security card in the silo of his barn." Silly boy. Here he is playing with Auntie Holly:


I think Oliver has the cutest little body. He's totally ripped and has a little bum that I could pinch all day. So I decided to snap some appropriate bathtub shots:



Ok, the last two things are videos (since I have been horrible posting videos as of late). The first one is of his new basketball hoop! He was confused for the first 5 or 10 minutes, but quickly figured it out after mom and dad played a little one-on-one (I won, obviously). We're so proud:


And this video is ridiculous. Oliver thought it was hilarious when he put that green ball in my mouth and I spit it out. I was doing it for about 15 minutes before Sean started taping and another 10 after:

5 comments:

  1. Oliver is a cute little guy - I hope you guys are doing well out there, I know Christa and I would love to be back near people and BYU Basketball too. Congrats on the baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little guy!! I know we are going to hear his name in the NBA one day! Love to Oliver :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love him! He is so dang cute. Please, please let me know if/when you come to Arizona to see Reid...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brinley heard the laughing from your video and started laughing at it. He is a coordinated kid for sure. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha... this made my day! I love when you post videos. We're super grateful for all of you, too.

    ReplyDelete