2.04.2012

oliver & ruby--take 1

oh, the peas?
i have no idea what happened to them.
i swear.

but even if it were me
how could you stay mad at this face?
oh, and mom? i cut my first tooth today! (2/4/12)
I'll show you a picture tomorrow or something.

hey, mom.
do you think the first thing i want to happen within 30 seconds of
waking up is to have a camera thrown in my face?

ok, i guess you can take a picture...
...after i play with my trains.
...and do a little naked squatting

by the way, did you know bieber got his 'do from me?
just wanted to make sure we're all clear on that.

 i get it.
i look unbelievably adorable when i first wake up.
you can't resist taking pictures-i don't blame you.
i'm incredibly good-looking.

oh, hey mom. 
it's rubiks cube again.

check out my sweet arm rolls!

 remember the tooth i told you about?
it was hiding under my gums here.
so i sucked on my lip.

oh, and remember again how you told me you wouldn't
let dad dress me anymore?
well...he did it again.
you know, the sock thing.
 i know i'm wearing really cute jeggings that are skin-tight
on my especially deliciously-cottage-cheesy-chunk legs
but seriously?
socks over pants?

and because we know you'll just do it behind our backs later...



*oh, and mom?
you should really learn how to use your camera.
the last bath picture is awful.

love, oliver & ruby

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! And the new background is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Your kids are adorable. My husband does the same things with the socks. Weird guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i seriously cant get over how stinking cute your kids are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Rachael. This post made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Loved all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete