2.15.2012

making schtuff

where have i been?
i been makin' stuff.

like this here canopy for my dear, sweet friend, emma,
 who recently had her second beautiful baby boy:


(she picked out the fabrics from here)

and then there are these two...
which began as this:

and this:

and ended like this:

*and this:

oh, you better believe waunita and i re-did my 
living room/dining room/kitchen areas.
ooooooh, yes we did. 

here is one more little sneaky-peak:
anyone remember the birdcage before?
and also, how cute is that mini-bunting?

*i'm sure all of you have seen variations of this lamp all over pinterest
 so i'm not going to link it. also, i didn't really follow it at all...
...being as though i used computer paper and not wax paper...
...and also didn't have a lamp shade...
...c'est la vie.

3 comments:

  1. I love the chevron carseat carrier, do you sale these anywhere? Also, do you mind if I pin it to my pinterest? It's just so stinken cute and I cant get over everything else you have made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, How can I convince you to make one of those canopys for me!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it all! :) you're so crafty!

    ReplyDelete