6.06.2011

sometimes...

...I go to garage sales and find awesome things.
awesome thing #1:
yes, that's a birdcage.and no, I'm not putting a bird in it.
i'm going to put stuff in it.

awesome thing#2:
cutest. mini-dresser/stand/cute thing. ever.
and here is what it looks like now:
cream and crisp.

sometimes, oliver scales mountains (or very steep hills):

and sometimes when oliver spend the entire afternoon the day before scaling mountains,
he is too tired to sit up to watch dora. 
so this happens:




2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the dresser! The bird cage is also super cute. The cutest? Oliver exhausted on the couch. :-)

    Love you,
    Shantele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed with the dresser! It took me FOREVER to repaint our garage sale changing table. Great job!

    ReplyDelete