6.17.2011

how is it already half-way through June?

here are some things we've been up to since the last update:
we put oliver in the bird cage:

we played indoors:

and outdoors:
(that's one of oliver's most favorite people--our neighbor Emma)

we went to scera pool where I braved the body and wore a suit:


(don't you love how oliver didn't cooperate for ANY of those pictures?)

 went to the Orem Summerfest parade with Uncle Van and Aunt Savannah and Sean's cousin John and his wife, Aimee:



...and lastly, I got bigger. Go figure.
here is the 38 w 4 d shot:

I am pretty sure my next update will be of either 
a) baby girl or b) me complaining about still being pregnant. 
I'm going to assume the latter.

*note: I did the belly picture last so you could compare it to the 37 week one--did you notice I actually look smaller? If you did notice, you are correct. My fundal height dropped almost 3 centimeters because the lady descended pretty deep into my pelvis at my appointment yesterday, according to the internal. Progress, people!

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable. Oliver is adorable.

    And me? I am really really excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw love the birdcage photo...have a feeling that will come in handy later... :p I sure love that little boy!!

    ReplyDelete