11.02.2010

LSAT madness

So, any of you who have been around us for the last 4 1/2 months have known that our lives have been consumed by Sean and his marriage to his Ace test prep class. 3 days a week, 3 hours each session PLUS a practice test every Saturday AND personal study for a couple hours every day in addition to class and test times. Phew. All of this was in preparation for October 10th when he would take the LSAT.


He did very, very well.

I am so proud of him! He did so well, in fact, that he has been receiving multiple offers (most of which are top 15 law programs) to waive his application fees so he will apply there (YIPEEEE!). So, our rather short, but well-thought out list of law schools went from 6 (you have to be reasonable when the money is coming from our bank account) to over 15. Why apply? Why not? It's free and it will be cool to see where he gets accepted. We will be applying in the next week and will hopefully know where we're going by the end of the year!

Also: my Christmas tree is up (not yet decorated) as are all of my decorations. I also realized today I still have Halloween pictures up in the window. Teehee. I'm silly.

8 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! I hope that Yale is on the list. We could be neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - thats so cool. I'm excited for you guys, and to hear where he gets in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is so awesome and exciting. I'm sure it's nice to see all that hard work pay off. Good luck with applying and deciding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for Sean! I almost forgot how much you love Christmas. :) I think I'm ready to get out my decorations....

    and I really, really, really need to see you! It has been far too long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great accomplishment!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great for Sean. Congrats! It will be exciting moving somewhere new. Not surprised to hear your Christmas tree is up already. You are always so on that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! That is so exciting! (and that you have a blog too) :)

    ReplyDelete