11.14.2010

is it already the middle of November?!

I can't believe it's already half-way through November! Good thing my Christmas decorations (including 2 trees) have been up since the 1st. And even better thing that 100.3 started playing Christmas music on the 3rd.

I mentioned in a previous post that we took a week-long trip up to Grants Pass, OR to visit my sister and her family. Grants Pass is so charming. It's tucked between big hills covered in pine trees. It had perfectly clear, blue skies the entire week we were there until the last day. They just bought their first house and it is so perfect and cute. Here are some pics of the cousins together:

Bryn, just watching some Dora.

 Little cousins--10 months apart!
 All of my babes.
 ahhh, I can't resist all the goofy hair and adorable faces.


Oliver turned 11 months today! He says 'dada', 'mama', 'nighnigh', and...'dora'. I know. He loves her. And to be honest, I love that he does. Her show turns on in the morning and he starts dancing and saying her name. I even bought him a Dora book. Sue me. He cruises everywhere and gets into everything. Lately he's been eating bananas by the whole--we break off a huge chunk and he walks around the house eating it. He has the two bottom teeth and four top ones. His hair is still goofy as ever (see pics). He is the most energetic, happy, loving boy on the planet. We got him moon boots at Target yesterday (size 6--can you believe it?) and he tottered around like a little drunk, stomping his feet as he went. Here he is at 11 months!:

Oliver and 'Blank'--my little bro's GF made the blanket for him and he LOVES it.
 Uncle Van in the background--he loves Oliver!
 Eating his Dora book.

Quick-story: We've been marveling over the last few weeks about how old our little baby is getting. His features are becoming more prominent, he babbles, he runs everywhere, he does little toddler things like drinking from a sippy cup and eating full-sized cookies. Plus, he's almost completely stopped barfing (yay!). Yesterday at Target he started nuzzling in my shoulder nook and Sean said, "He is such a little boy now-I can't believe how grownup he is." And then he started licking my collar bone. Ha! What a goober.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I love your story. He is so different since we saw him in June, the cutest little boy in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things:

    A. I need to see you again. Mostly so I can see Oliver.

    2. I was Dora for one of my Halloween parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love the collar bone part of the story.

    ReplyDelete