11.20.2010

little update

We arrived safely in California on Thursday and have been having a wonderful time thus far. We are currently staying at Lisa's house and on Sunday we'll head over to Matt and Shantele's. I just had to say this: I am so very grateful for wonderful in-laws who make traveling such a breeze. Shantele made sure to stock up her house with diapers, wipes, baby food, snacks, baby spoons, sippy cups, and shampoo so we wouldn't have to worry about packing any of that. Oh, she also bought a high-chair last time I was in town for all of us to use (not us, but the children, teehee). Both Lisa and Shantele have pack'n'plays, so when all of us come into town, we'll never have to worry about bringing that. SO NICE! Now I have to go get ready because Lisa is taking all of us to go see Harry Potter while Matt and Shantele watch Oliver! Like I said, great in-laws. *(note: it isn't just the "stuff"they provide (obviously)--Oliver is loved so much by his grandma, nana, and grandpa. There are few things that make me happier than seeing them play with him and kiss his little cheeks).

Anyway, I took this picture of Oliver on my phone before we left to come here--I think he looks like such a little boy:


4 comments:

  1. He is getting so big (and cute)! Have fun with all your travels! I love the holidays and getting to spend time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love having you here! I'm so excited you are here for so long. BTW, to the other readers of your blog, Oliver is like this 90% of the time. He is simply delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you get to visit! And I'm glad that you are in this wonderful family!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute picture. I love his little grin! He seems like such a happy boy too! Where are you guys going for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete