10.08.2010

things I want

If I avoid the word "covet" does it make it more acceptable to have this list?

-husqvarna viking sapphire 835. It's only, like, $1200. I could have chosen a Diamond model but I figured I would attempt to be more realistic (giggling). Heck, I would die for an Emerald.

-a freaking camera that doesn't have a shattered front screen.

-a dishwasher. I will NEVER rent a place without one again.

-another pair of TOMS--the creamy ones.

-first season of Glee.

-to not have adult acne (remember, the title of this post was "things I want" so this totally fits).

Anyway, I posted this picture to my FB account, but I wanted to post it here too:

Cute little Woody man.

1 comment:

  1. I have several things to say:

    - I would absolutely love to spoon OR cruise to some Battle Studies.
    -You sure make cute babies.
    -Let's go TOMS shopping. I just bought my first pair two weeks ago and (with the exception of church shoes) haven't worn anything since.
    -Maybe you should come over and we can sew and watch Glee. Yes.

    ReplyDelete