9.29.2011

3 months

I have been terrible at updated.

I have sooo many things to blog about, but for now I just wanted to do a quick post on my little princess, as she turned 3 whole months today. Can you believe it? I love my little lady.

Here's Rubes at 10 days 
(this picture was taken by Jennie Kunz Photography--it is one of my most favorite from the shoot)


and here's my sweetie at 3-months:


Can we say daddy's twin?
I think so.
and if you don't think so, maybe this will change your mind:


Looks like we have another brown-eyed babe on our hands...!

*notable Rubisms @ 3-months*
-loooooves chewing on her hands
-rolled over once, haha
-beginning the weaning process. maybe. 
-just so happy and content
 (which is weird, because originally she was super high-maintenance and dramatic, but as of late she has just been an absolute delight and so easy to please)
-does a pretty intense sit-up
-still has the most kissable lips 
(which I take advantage of 10939023920 times a day)

love this sweet girl of ours.

here's one of me and Rubes:
(pardon my general disgustingness
...and Rubes apparent disgust with me, too)

while we're at random pictures, how about one of me after I tied socks in my hair to make it curly?
what,  you say?
I saw some thing on pinterest that suggested tying socks in your hair overnight.
it was completely ridiculous looking.
here is the result:
(seems to be more frizz and confusion than curl)

...and another of me (obsessed much) 


and how about one more?

and how about some of Sean?



did i mention we have this obscene-sized mac?
it's pretty much the size of our actual tv, so naturally, we're always on it.

wait, did i seriously leave oliver out? 
hahaha.
Here are some of the biggest goof in the family:


oliver and his best friend, dax when they came to visit!


and oh.my.gosh. how about our dapper little dude??
(photo stolen from Khardy--at her wedding)

i just love my babes.

3 comments:

  1. Try tying toilet paper in your hair. It works way better!! (i'm the curly hair expert)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the cutest picture i've ever seen! (ruby at 10 days) so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are sooo good-looking. Especially you with the sock hair. HA!

    ReplyDelete