5.22.2011

pictures and a video--can you believe it?!


I love this boy so much. Are you kidding me? Look at those eyes!

Oliver turned 17-months on the 14th of this month. His comprehension level is really high, but he doesn't really say a lot. I'm not at all concerned, but we've been working on expanding his vocab nonetheless. He understands a clear and distinct difference between d-sounds and b-sounds. We think he's darling when he talks--here's a video:

Untitled from Summer Mosman on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. I feel so far away! He is the cutest boy ever, we need to get Kevin to let us all get together soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure my girls have a crush on Oliver. Makinlee kept signing "please" when the video ended. He is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he is a handsome man!

    Ella is what, 6 weeks older (?) and she's not really talking either. They're babies, right?

    ReplyDelete