5.30.2011

36 weeks?!

I'm 36 weeks pregnant. Here's the proof:

I love how awesome my smile is.

Preggo update: 
36 weeks! I can't believe I'm already to this point. I have gained about 26 pounds to date, which puts me about 18 pounds UNDER where I was when I delivered Oliver. With the exception of Mexico, I have had virtually zero swelling in my feet/legs/hands! I went in for my first IV iron infusion 2 weeks ago and will find out tomorrow what my levels are--here's to hoping for good numbers!

I have been feeling sad for this little girl in that we are 4 weeks from my due date and up until this past weekend, I had done virtually nothing to prepare. To my credit, we have the essentials--diapers, wipes, car seat, onsies, bibs, and headbands (obviously)--but she didn't have a space. I know, I know, what's the point when we're moving at the end of July? The point is, it didn't seem real to me (or fair) that all of her stuff was just shoved into our closet, without a home of its own. Problem solved! We set up a mini-nursery (without a crib--though it's ordered, yay!). I haven't taken many pictures yet, but I will share this:

Cute, huh? I bought that table at D.I. about 8 months ago for 5 bucks. It sat on our porch all winter until last week. It was a hideous brown before. I sanded, primered, sanded, and painted and that was the result. 

So, Oliver is getting more and more precious as the days go on. He has added second sounds to some of his 'b' words (see video below), namely balloon and bird. Here he in his little workout outfit:


I seriously kiss that face almost every second of the day.

And...he has recently taken to feeding himself. He LOVES it and is quite good at it!


Lastly, Oliver and dad reading Oliver's favorite book: Jamberry.


3 comments:

  1. You look amazing!!! And Oliver looks as cute as ever! Things have been kind of crazy, but we are getting in to a routine and I would love for you to come see the girls sometime! (They will be in the NICU until probably after you have your little girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing! oliver is super adorable! hang in there girlie!

    ReplyDelete