6.26.2010

SUCCESS!

Last night was a good night.
A very, very good night.

Oliver slept from 9-2:30, woke up briefly for his bink, and continued to sleep through until 7. I wasn't quite ready to get up (and neither was he) so I brought him in with me for another hour and a half. *gasp*!--yes, I brought Oliver to sleep with me in my bed. Since I don't live my nights or mornings in a state of inebriation, I feel pretty confident I'm not going to pass out and roll on top of him. Even if I did, Oliver is pretty strong and would probably just throw me off anyway.

We woke up at 8:30 and decided a walk around 9 would be lovely. I posted a taste of this on FB, but I have to share the whole event here:

We were rounding the block headed back home from our walk when some 50-something year old started whistling from his chester-molester van. I ignored the initial whistle. He then proceeded to cat call. I turned around and said, "Really, buddy? I'm walking my kid and you're sitting in your van with no shirt on. Get a life." He didn't say anything after that. He probably got all awkward and started running his fingers through his long, stringy hair that was brushing up against his large and saggy man-boobs.

Good morning, south Provo!

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA!! I would love to hear you yell that!!! And I'm glad that you got some sleep! Yay for Oliver!

    ReplyDelete