4.26.2011

Go Bruins!

...I suck at updating this thing lately.

Main reason: SO MUCH has been going on that I have found myself to be pretty much useless in matters other then taking care of myself (not really--I did finally wash my hair, though) and taking care of Oliver (with lots of help from Sean). I need to blog about Mexico, pregnancy, Easter, finishing school, Oliver, and lots of other schtuff. But I wanted to do a quick update to announce where we're going to law school.

....drum roll please....
UCLA, UCLA, UCLA!

There it is--UCLA! We are so excited. Sean got a great scholarship offer there and we decided it was the best decision for our family. We were holding out to hear back from Stanford--which we finally did--and it was a wait list (which is still pretty awesome). We move at the end of July--and yes, I'll have a brand-new baby (not even a month old) when we move. 

That's going to be really awesome.


3 comments:

  1. Yay! You made the correct decision, because now I'll be sure to make Kevin go on a little vacation to visit. It shouldn't be hard to sell sothern California :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCITING!!!!! Congrats to the whole family. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! We're so excited for you guys. You'll have so much fun!! We have really good friends and my cousin that live right there next to UCLA. We love going to visit them. And don't forget to check out Tito's Tacos... yum. I can almost taste them now...

    ReplyDelete