8.03.2010

busy busy busy

The past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind of company and activities. It all began 2 1/2 weeks ago when Shantele (Sean's step-mom) came to town, followed a week later by Matt (Sean's dad). We always have so much fun and eat insanely well when they come to town--probably too much of both, in fact. Nana (Shantele) bought Oliver a table toy that he literally shrieks in delight over. Here are some pictures (and a video) to showcase that:




(sometimes he screams at the table, too)


I always get complaints that there are never pictures of Sean or I on the blog. That's typically because I almost always look disgusting and unpresentable when we pull the camera out. Here is the best I can do:

(just woke up--both of them)

So, we had a 4-day window before Sean's mom, Lisa, Miles, and Riley (younger brothers) came and this is what those days consisted of--Oliver ignoring me, tumbling over, and being cute:


(thinking he's funny ignoring me)

(karma)

We're almost up to speed, now. Lisa and the boys got in late Friday night of last week. We spent the afternoon up in SLC at Temple Square and Gateway. Sunday after church we headed up the canyon to Vivian Park and had a BBQ and played games. Auntie Holly was able to come up and hang out and fed Oliver his first taste of watermelon (I love his pokey ears!):


And after a long afternoon of no nap, grandma came to the rescue:


There's the quick update! I'm going to go clean the bathroom now--three boys in one bathroom equals complete nastiness. 

2 comments:

  1. I so so so much love videos! I think Oliver has the cutest onesies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is getting so long and pretty. I'm growing mine out right now, and Reesa just cut it for me while I was home. Yay! We have that same music table. Isn't it great?! Avie still loves it too!

    ReplyDelete